[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 611: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
XRAY - Model racing cars • View topic - Xray 1/10 Formula One Car

XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 15:39:49

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Xray 1/10 Formula One Car
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 20:30:30 

Xray has been the car of choice by many drivers in Texas since RCAmerica is just up the road. Also rubber tire 1/10 scale Formula One racing has been growing here in Dallas and in Houston, Texas. I have seen pictures of Jan Ratheisky and his ETS winning Xray 1/10 Formula One Car and I decided that I have to race one. When will the Xray F-1 be available to buy?

Post subject: Re: Xray 1/10 Formula One Car
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 21:19:25 

Any news reguarding F1 ???

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 08:40:13 

XRAY is hard working on the Formula car so you can expect soon more news.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 22:47:44 

Is time to present it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 06:47:42 

More info will be posted this week.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 03:37:14 

Finally, I love the look of the new X1 box.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 07:04:18 

The new 1/10 formula race car XRAY X1 designed and manufactured by XRAY is now disclosed in detailed presentation at

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 06:28:17 

We got the car yesterday in denmark. Time to set a new standard for formula 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 22:37:12 

Hello Everybody !

I had my First Rollout on Carpat today ....
Change a little setup:
1. Change Caster from 9 deg to 6 deg
2.Change Chamber from 2 deg to 1 deg ....this was easier for me to drive

in the rear i change the oil of the Rollshock from 600 to 3000

Car runs beautiful with this modification ..but my Problem is still the Traction !!! It has a lot of Wheelspin out of the Corner ...

So if anyone Knows some tips to get this ugly whellspin get into Controll pleas give me an tip .

Best Regards from Austria

Zucki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:06:54 

Hello

I have the same problem with the wheel spin.

Best Regards from Austria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 00:56:45 

Hy Maio !

first ich changed my Clearance from the standard Setup to lower.
so now its 3mm front and 3,5 in middle and rear .....

hopefully traction will be better ...i tried this setting next time ..

:D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 14:36:27 

Hello,i am assuming it happens when you go on the throttle coming out of a corner, tires rubber or foam?
maybe go back to the 600 in roll shock, i think in this roll shock 3000 is much to thick.
It will not have any movement at all.
it would lift the inner wheel only more with 3000.
You could tighten up the diff a little bit.
Maybe some more tension on the side springs.
Maybe a firmer center spring.
All this will make your car more responsive, so maybe a little more difficult to drive.
Do not do this all at once, one thing at the time.
You could also try to go on the throttle less aggressive. :lol: :lol:
regards from the Netherlands, Joop.

P.S. my X1 is nearly finished. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 02:58:13 

also a little more front droop should let it transfer more weight to the rear on exit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 13:05:25 

According the specs, front droop is not adjustable.

Front Suspension:
Strong, simple, fully adjustable, yet smart and ultra-efficient front suspension
High-grade graphite lower & upper suspension arms and arm mount plate
Tiny, strong composite pivot balls for smooth, bind-free operation.
Adjustable front caster via eccentric bushings for front upper plate: 3°, 6°, 9°, and 12°
Adjustable front camber via eccentric bushings for front upper arms: 1.0°, 1.5°, 2.0°, and 2.5°
Adjustable front upper & lower roll centers via included shims
Adjustable front track-width adjustment via included wheel axle shims.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 19:35:03 

I just looked at an exploded parts view. If you add or remove shim number 372290, you should be able to change front droop? Unless im seeing something wrong. I dont have the car (yet, its on the way) but from the picture that looks to be how you would do it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:49:09 

Hello, that could be an option, but it all depends on the ride height you like to get.
If you have to remove all the spacers below the steering knuckle, you end up with only the sag of the spring used.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:19:46 
team driver

Hello guys,

the pictuere below shows my last used setup.

Ane questions ? Just let me know,

greetings

Jan

Attachments:
File comment: Setup
setup.jpg
setup.jpg [ 125.81 KiB | Viewed 15720 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:02:14 

What changes would you make for lower grip track?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 21:21:51 

I love this New car,the only one problem is to do the same height rear and front.
Front height is highest....

Pigio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 17:52:58 
team driver

You have do add shims under the posts in front to adjust the ride hight.

For low traction you should try to run less caster, longer center shock, less downstopp, less Ackerman,
Softer oil in shocks and Soft Rear Diff wich is a bit open.

greetings

Jan

I forget you have also the option to rise the hight of rear wing wich affekts a lot